Fashion week is the happening of the year unfortunately I can't be there, like ever. Anyways on the 7th of February fashion week started in New York and ended on the 14th.
Last Friday (the 15th of February) fashion week started in London. And because it's still running I will show you the art of fashion of this year. It's always one big question mark. What will be fashion this year, what do I have to do or change. What can I throw away and what can stay and what kind of creations I can make. I'm trying to make my own fashion and of course I have to follow fashion (in my own way of course).
And now fashion week is in London I'll show you the creations the designers made.
![]() |
| On the left TEMPERLEY LONDON, in the middle SIMONE ROCHA and on the right MEADHAM KIRCHHOFF |
Vivienne Westwood Red Label
On the catwalk Vivienne Westwood looks proper and over the top (what is kind of food) I have to say it looks a little bit normal to me. It's something a lot of women wear. The colors I like just as the blouse. Christopher Kane
From now on we can just fix or clothes with tape, if you look at the clothes of Christopher Kane. Sugary pastel colours and feminine shapes were also used at his show.MARY KATRANTZOU
Mary Katrantzou known for her weird but really nice patterns. I think it looks really nice, it's different and striking. Colorful and playfull. Mary's signature prints were based on stamps and banknotes.MARIOS SCHWAB
The swinging tasseled heels with a little bit of a warrior look. Black and different patterns. This creation (on the left) of Marios Schwab looks great. This line is sturdy but feminine.issa
This collection of issa is really cute, the theme of the Issa show was 'goddess'. And this woman looks like a goddess, the dress is beautiful, there are no other words for, this collection is stunning.
john rocha
This collection had a lot of those hats (what has to look like a flower), also the dresses/ skirts were ball. There was black and white but also pastel colors came along what looked nice.
Matthew Williamson
His collection, entitled Electric Angels, was inspired by India and I have to say, i love it. This is something I will wear. It's different , it's striking and colorful. Matthew Williamson did a good job.
HOLLY FULTON
It's bright, it's striking and the patterns are, yes what are they? To naked women? Whatever it's awesome! Her graphic prints are really showing and it's really nice. This is something she has to continue with.
ZOE JORDAN
Aqua metallic leather dresses, white crop tops and slouchy jackets that's what Zoe Jordan used in this collection. It's cute and the fabric was used well. it's fashionable and feminine.
JEAN PIERRE BRAGANZA
This really is one amazing collection. This is a collection we all can wear. It's cool, graphic prints were used some colors. Some of the clothes were rocked with leather jackets and all of the clothes( the design) was tight, fashionable and feminine. I love it!










