Milan has some really big brands, I don't find them all good. For example I'm not a big fan of the Antonio Marras aw13 collection. There are some pieces I really like , but most of the things I don't like. The clothes are to over sized , the colors are a little depressed and the fur on some clothes look like you just wear a hole deer or something.
I will show you some of the designers from this week with some photo's of their collection.
![]() |
| On the left Msisoni, the middle Emilio Puccie and the right Emporio Armani |
Read more !
EMPORIO ARMANI - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
With the hats and the headbands, the dresses and the jackets, Emporio Armani brought us back in time. The colors looking nice (pastel, black, red and grey) and give us a peek for the winter this year.
EMILIO PUCCIE - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
The winter with the collection of Emilio Pucci is this year with a lot of patterns. I really love his collection. The one thing that I don't like are the long brown boots who look like legs of a horse to me. The clothes are a little ordinary but as I said I love the patterns.
JIL SANDER - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
This collection looks a little bit boring to me. Though there clothes Architectural and with clean lines. It even looks elegance. The fabric the clothes have are looking really good, it's clean.
BOTTEGA VENETA - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
In my opinion this line looks a bit like the fifties to me and it looks good. It's elegant, sexy and feminine. The big hair, the dark red lips. Many blacks and creams colors were used. I can see myself wearing this.
DSquared - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
Let this sink in for a moment. This collection doesn't have a specific concept. There is something going on everywhere. From manly blazers with trousers and hats to a little bit of Moulin Rouge dress and than back to the fifties. I think they didn't really know with concept they wanted. Some of the clothes are looking good, but not all of them.
PRADA - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
Prada is back with the wet hair look. The coats over sized but feminine. The only thing is, it feels like I have seen this before, what do you think?
JUST CAVALLI - MILAN FASHION WEEK AW13
I don't know why but I get a little bit an Ed Hardy feeling here.
I love to colors black and white it looks elegance. With pattern in tight waistbands, combined with cheerleaders skirts (as I call them because they look like that to me). It looks clean, and the evening wear looks beautiful.






















